Subject: Proposal Submission – Establishment of Estonian e-Residency Pick-up Point in Karachi, Pakistan
From: "Capt. Nasi Ahmed Shah" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Politsei- ja Piirivalveamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 11:40:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Respected All Concerned & Esteemed Officials

I am writing to formally submit a proposal regarding the establishment of an 
official Estonian e-Residency pick-up point or consular representation in 
Karachi, Pakistan. Given the growing interest in Estonia’s digital ecosystem 
and e-Residency program across South Asia, this initiative would provide 
immense facilitation to regional entrepreneurs and professionals.

Please find my attached proposal which outlines the background, rationale, 
and potential benefits of setting up this presence in Karachi. I would be 
honored to support this initiative through my international business 
platforms and ongoing innovative projects.

I look forward to your kind review and consideration.

Warm regards,

Nasi Ahmed Shah

Founder – The Smart GmbH | Amazon Center UK

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / 
[email-masked]

Phone: +92 333 2277875 - +92 3152277875

Web: www.amazoncenter.org.uk <http://www.amazoncenter.org.uk>  / 
www.thesmartgmbh.co.uk <http://www.thesmartgmbh.co.uk>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-smart-gmbh